Monday, May 31, 2010

I bet you think I fell off the planet...

...but I didn't! I've been right here, remodeling, struggling to get off the couch with this huge belly of mine... celebrating 3 birthdays, moving bedrooms to make room for baby #4 (and yes, this is our caboose. Our final child. The end.) Oh, and I've been stitching. And sewing. And gathering many, many new ideas in this crazy brain of mine.

Here is the book. The cutest bird book ever, that is. Little Birds. I am thrilled and excited to have a couple of my patterns published in this sweet little treat of a book. They are exclusive, so if you want the patterns, you gotta buy the book. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. :)


And by the end of the week, I'll post my newest pattern (yes, it has birds on it. They are my new favorite) and I am also almost done with the Christmas pattern that should have been done last Christmas, but wasn't! It will be kind of like a Christmas in July thing. Which I never really understood, but oh well. I am also working on some appliqued baby onesies that are fun, fun, fun. And easy. Who doesn't love that?

Thanks for not giving up on me. :)

1 comment:

XUE said...

Congratulations on being printed! I saw this on YouTube & all the birdies are so adorable! Happy week from Tokyo!